NOTE: THIS IS THE INSERT ONLY AND DOES NOT INCLUDE THE HOUSING.
FEATURES AND BENEFITS
- NEOPERL® HONEYCOMB®
- PCA Aerated Insert
- WRAS APPROVED 0801088: BS 6920
- TJ Size fits standard M19/20 Housing Unit –
- Measures: Top 16.9 mm: Bottom 14.9 mm: High 13.3 mm
- Environmentally Friendly
- Reduce utility bills. Less hot water usage, less water to heat!
- Exceptional Lime protection – Easy and quick to clean Lime build up. Just wipe clean with your finger or a cloth and the flow is soft and straight again.
- Enhanced product life
- Excellent water stream, regardless of the water flow
- Low Noise levels for quiet running
- Damage proof! NEOPERL® HONEYCOMB® structure cannot be crushed and compressed unlike a standard wire mesh screens unlike a standard wire mesh screens
- Integrated anti-clogging dome screen filters sediments and particles.
- Up to 70% reduction in water use and waste! Less hot water usage means lower fuel bills too!
THIS PRODUCT PRESSURE COMPENSATING SPRAY (PCA) and will work at water pressures of 0.8 – 5 Bar.
By improving the flow of water a constant stream will be achieved regardless of the pressure of the system.
In areas of low water pressure the PCA aerator can help to normalise the flow throughout the building. Providing superior water dispersion even in areas with low water pressure.
IMPORTANT: This product is NOT suitable for TAPS/FAUCETS that have a separate pipe for the HOT/COLD feed running through the spout.
Actual product may vary from image(s) shown
ALWAYS FOLLOW THE MANUFACTURERS INSTRUCTIONS WHEN INSTALLING AND USING THIS PRODUCT.